CV Play by Poll Intel ..consequences… Your choice to ignore movement potential of Akagi and co, now means your search pattern MAY be compromised IF the IJN chose the Historical entry area (top left of image ).. Houston you got a problem.
Your previous Poll votes suggested to continue the search. Now that you realize ships could indeed be behind you, what is the plan?
We are at a stage where the Catalinas and possibly other aircraft are able to get airborne to be on target to search for enemy ships at Dawn on the 4th of June.
So some choices to be made.
1. The North of the Board still requires exploring as new enemy ships could have entered there at 1500 or there abouts.
2. You still have the issue of tracking trailing ‘re-locating’ the Enemy ships in the Southern sectors of the maps.
3. A new Taskforce has been spotted in the same area. You do not know if it is a splinter group.
Please ping here with some comments and thoughts.
Barring comments to the contrary, I shall:
1. Launch Cats prior to Dawn to be on station at or near 0400 mark to track enemy shipping.
2. Launch to be on station to to find new enemy ships that may have entered the board after 1500.
3. Shadow at range the know craft