- In turn 2 the Germans win Initiative and take to the offense again.
- 3rd Pzr elects to go bold, and place the requisite units to obtain a surrender roll on Turn 2 for the Dutch. This will stretch supply and support but an early end to this conflict will free them for action planned in Antwerp.
- 3rd II and the Arty move to Rotterdam and Den Haag supported by additional forces landing from 22nd Luft (22nd LL). This and additional moves by 7th FJ place most of Amsterdam out of Supply except for forces in port towns.
- Forces cross near/ Herentals bridge. Stukas bomb the Belgian forces and SS:V takes out 2 units.
Fresh forces prepare to assault Maastricht again, to begin the choking of Liege.
- The air war of suppression is disappointing as the Germans lose 3 steps. But place many forces on inactive for FR/BEF.
- Around Den Haag Arty atk and 7th and 22nd attack at 6:1 they still lose 1 Bn, but capture a major city hex (which adds a +1 DRM to surrender roll).
- The Maastricht attack loses another step in a 45 v 3 attack across the river into a level 4 Hedgehog. But it is good enough to make the breach.
- In the South near the village of Ciney 1/1 from 1st Pzr explodes fighting 4Ch .
- 5th Cav Mech force is destroyed in place @ Reccongne by 2nd Pzr. 10th Pzr makes a risky attack at Palisuel 7^5 v 2^2. DL2 is the loss. 10th also attacks Givet with 2/7 Bn capturing the town. During the reserve stage the 29th Motorized attempts to cross @ Sedan across the rail bridge. This desperate 4:1 attack captures the fort and the rail head bridge. This is not a well-supported attack, and may likely have been a stupid move.
- 6th Pzr exploit to Givet. 7th send motorized Inf to outskirts of Namur.
- In Turn 1 and 2 the Germans brought 18 SP each turn and no replacements.